Introduction

Super Mario Bros is the best selling video game of all time. I have played this game when I was a child, and I have collected some techniques and secrets in those days.

Thanks for the internet, I can get more and more information about the game recently. I decided to share all the things I've get about Super Mario Bros. I hope that all people can enjoy the game, including the old-time gamers like me, or the new gamers who have not contacted this classic game before.

I try to do it in a way of video, hoping that everything can be easier to understand.

About the video

In the walkthrough of each world, there will be a video, I try to show all the items you can find in that specify world. There is an item/secret list below the video, all the things you need to know about the level should be there.

In the video, i will try to play the game in a slow or safe manner, so everyone can follow and easy to understand.

I will *not* go down the pipe to the bonus room or try to wrap to another world, or play with any funny thing in the first video. However, i will explain it in details, if necessary, i will make another video to make it clear.

5 comments:

dizi izle said...

i love super mario :D

Mario Games said...

I'm glad to read your blog everyweek. THX a lot and visit my website to play SUPPPPER MARIO GAMESSS! Have fun

mario games said...

playing mario game is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have created awesome games for the super mario!

Free Mario check the website I wrote! flappy mario is awesome

genius786 said...

In online games educational games are very famous. But other games like online tile puzzles like 2048 game and action games like are also very good. You can also play Friv Mario if you like mario games and also can play action games like Bad Ice Cream 3
Peppa Pig games